lunes, 1 de marzo de 2010

What will be my life in 20 years?

In twenty years I will be thirty five years old.
I will be a fantastic and nice person, I will be a pretty woman.
I will look older than now and I will be a mature person.
In 20 years I will have a family.
I will be married.
I will have a husband older than me and I will have one daugther and one son.
My future daugther will called Naiara and my future son will be called Iker.
I will live in London, in the center of the city.
In the future I will have a driving licence since I am sixteen years and I will have a career of administration.
In the morning I will get up, I will prepare the breakfast for my husband,for my children and for me.
I will drive my children to the school and I will go to the job in an office.
I will have lunch in a restaurant near the office and I will go to a office.
At nigth I will go to my home and I will prepare the dinner.
Later I will go to a bed.
And I and my family will start a new day.
In 20 years I will like playing tennis and riding a horse.
I will smoke and I will love my best friends.I will meet with them everyday.

No hay comentarios: